- Fail-safe for safety-critical applications with redundant version
- in case of a network failure it is possible to switch seamlessly to the redundant network
- 12G UHD-SDI KVM Extender over IP
- Max. SDI input/output distance 75m @ 11.88Gbps
- SFP+ module multimode up to 300m/984ft (opt 120km/74mi)
- Real-time 4K video
- Local 12G SDI output
- Transparent USB 2.0 extension
- One duplex multimode fiber cable (LC) (USB and video in one stream)
- Latency 0.47ms
- USB save feature
- RS232 Interface
- Sound analog/embedded Q3
- can be used in matrix switching system up to 2000 endpoints and more
- 4Units in 1 RU
- Mouse Glide & Switch
12G SDI -4K Extender over IP in ultraslim housing in fiber in redundant version for all safety critical applications. The 12G SDI Extender has a range of 300m/984ft (opt 120km/74mi) at a resolution of 3840x 2160 @ 60Hz with a perfect color coding with 4:2:2 @8 bit per color. The 12G SDI - 4K Extender redundant becomes a fail-safe system for all critical applications in the medical, broadcast and AV fields.
The perfect tuning of the kvm-tec video compression with a low latency (0.47ms allows a delay-free transmission of the signals. USB and video is transmitted over one cable. 4K videos in real time.
12G SDI - 4K KVM Extender for optimal use in medical, broadcast and AV applications.
Transparent USB 2.0 interface supports tablets and touchscreens, sound modules, printers and more. Ideal for many applications. For memory sticks and USB hard drives the USB upgrade is included. The kvm-tec feature "USB save" prevents viruses from entering via the USB interface by disabling mass storage devices. With the included switching upgrade up to 2000 endpoints the media4Kconnect extender can be integrated into a matrix switching system in combination with a standard 10G network switch. Switching can be done either via the OSD menu with key combination or directly via the switching manager. The intelligent software kvm-tec Switching Manager allows a comfortable management and intuitive operation of the KVM Extender in the switching system. A Windows PC or tablet with network interface in the network is required for commissioning and operation of the software.