- Power, Ground &Shield separated
- DVI-D USB 2.0 KVM Extender
- Resolution 1920x1200@60 Hz
- Max. Distance 150 m/492 ft. in copper
- Full HD videos in real time
- USB 2.0 transparent - in house development
- Only one CAT5e/6/7 cable for USB and video
- USB save feature
- Screw on DVI Connector
- Can be used in the Matrix Switching System up to 48 endpoints
The Industryline Extender over IP is the reliable and robust solution for 24/7 operation in industry. Power, Ground and Shield are separated. The Industriyline Extender can be operated directly in 24 Volt networks and has a range of 150m / 492 ft. at a resolution of 1920x1200 @60Hz and is available in copper as single version. The perfect tuning of kvm-tec video compression with a low latency allows a delay-free transmission of the signals. USB and video is transmitted via CAT5e/6/7 cable. With DVI extension without loss of quality, Full HD videos can be transmitted in real time.
The transparent USB 2.0 interface already supports tablets and touch screens, sound modules, printers and much more in the standard version. The USB upgrade is available for memory sticks and USB hard drives. High reliability and robust design make the kvm-tec extender ideal for many industrial applications.
The kvm-tec feature "USB save" prevents the intrusion of viruses via the USB interface by deactivating mass storage devices. With the Switching Upgrade the MVX1i Extender can be integrated with standard network components in Matrix Switching Systems up to 48 endpoints.