- DUAL DVI-I USB 2.0 KVM Extender
- Resolution 1920x1200@60 Hz
- Max. Distance 150 m /492ft in copper
- Full HD videos in real time
- USB 2.0 transparent - in house development
- Only two CAT5e/6/7 cables for USB and video
- USB save feature
- Srew on DVI Connector
- Can be used in the Matrix Switching System up to 48 endpoints
The highly optimized KVM Extender over IP has a range of 150m/492ft at a resolution of 1920x1200 @60 Hz and is available in copper as dual version. The perfect tuning of kvm-tec video compression with a low latency time enables a delay-free transmission of the signals. USB and video is transmitted via two CAT5e/6/7 cables. With DVI extension without loss of quality Full HD videos can be transmitted in real time.
The transparent USB 2.0 interface already supports tablets and touch screens, sound modules, printers and much more in the standard version. USB upgrade is available for memory sticks and USB hard drives. High reliability and robust design make the low-cost kvm-tec Extender ideal for many applications.
The kvm-tec feature "USB save" prevents the intrusion of viruses via the USB interface by deactivating mass storage devices.With the Switching upgrade the MVX can be integrated with standard components in Matrix Switching Systems up to 48 endpoints.