- DVI-I USB 2.0 KVM Extender
- Resolution 1920x1200@60 Hz
- Max. distance 160km/99mi in Fiber (opt with SFP modules)
- SFP Module Multimode up to 500m/1640ft
- (Alternative with single mode up to 20km/12mi
- Full HD videos in real time
- USB 2.0 transparent - in house development
- Only one duplex multimode fiber cable (LC) for USB and video
- USB save feature
- Srew on DVI Connector
- Can be used in the Matrix Switching System up to 48 endpoints
The highly optimized KVM Extender over IP has a range of 500m/1640 ft. (SFP up to 160km/99mi) at a resolution of 1920x1200 @60 Hz and is available in fiber as single version. The perfect tuning of kvm-tec video compression with a low latency time enables a delay-free transmission of the signals. USB and video is transmitted via a duplex multimode fiber cable (LC). With DVI extension without loss of quality Full HD videos can be transmitted in real time.
The transparent USB 2.0 interface already supports tablets and touch screens, sound modules, printers and much more in the standard version. USB upgrade is available for memory sticks and USB hard drives. High reliability and robust design make the low-cost kvm-tec extender ideal for many applications.
The kvm-tec feature "USB save" prevents the intrusion of viruses via the USB interface by deactivating mass storage devices. With the Switching upgrade the MVX can be integrated with standard components in Matrix Switching System up to 48 endpoints