... the new KVM Dimension
- up to 16 sources can be displayed on one monitor, scaled and operated as desired
- each source can be upscaled / downscaled and operated
- Picture in Picture Display and overlapping windows
- Images can be moved fl exible across different monitors
- Parts of images can be cropped and be displayed
- several monitors can be combined to a
video wall e.g. 4 monitors in 4K can display up to 64 images in real time
- Assignment of any sources via the user interface
- Superfast Switching
- Latency time 0.47ms
- 4 Units in 1 RU
VideoWall functions with Scalable Line
ScalableLine 4K Extender with the ultraslimhousing enables video wall functions at an excellent price - performance ratio without additional hardware. Switching up to 2000 endpoints (expandable with endpoint packages) . Compatible with standard 10G network switches. Switching can be done either via the OSD menu with shortcut keys, or directly via the switching manager.
Displayport 1.2 extender remote or local over IP in fi ber with a range of 300m/984ft at a resolution of 4096x2160 @ 60Hz (5K 5120 x 1440) with a perfect color coding with 4:4:4 @8 bit per color.
The perfect tuning of kvm-tec video compression with a low latency - 0.47ms enables a delay-free transmission of the signals. USB and video is transmitted over one cable. 4K videos in real time. Great fl exibility with USB devices as USB2.0 was developed in-house.
INCLUDED SWITCHING MANAGER SOFTWARE
The intelligent software kvm-tec Switching Manager enables a comfortable management and intuitive operation of all KVM extenders in the switching system. A Windows PC or tablet with network interface in the network is required for the installation and operation of the software.