- reliability for critical applications with redundant secure module
- in case of failure of a network it is possible to switch immediately to the redundant network
- DP Displayport 1.2 Extender over IP in fiber
- max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz/ 4:4:4
- double SFP+ module-multimode up to 300m/984.25 ft (opt 120km/74.56mi)
- 4K Videos in real time
- can be used in the Matrix Switching System up to 2000 endpoints
- modular 4K system with excellent price-performance ratio
- ultraslim 4K casing
4K Displayport 1.2 Extender over IP in fiber with a range of 300m/984 ft at a resolution up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz with perfect color coding at 4:4:4 @8 bit per color.
The media4Kconnect with redundant secure module guarantees failure safety for critical applications.
The perfect tuning of kvm-tec video compression with a low latency allows a delay-free transmission of the signals. USB and video is transmitted with only one cable. 4K videos can be transmitted in real time.
Keep it simple and buy what you need
with the unique modular 4K system from kvm-tec, the redundant secure module can be upgraded later
The transparent USB 2.0 interface supports tablets and touchscreens, sound modules, printers and much more. Ideal for many applications. For memory sticks and USB hard drives the USB option is included.
The kvm-tec feature „USB save“ prevents the intrusion of viruses via the USB interface by deactivating mass storage devices.
With the included switching upgrade up to 2000 endpoints, the media4Kconnect DP 1.2 Extender can be integrated into a matrix switching system in conjunction with a standard 10G network switch. Switching can be done either via the OSD menu with key combination or directly via the Switching Manager. The intelligent software kvm-tec Switching Manager enables convenient management and intuitive operation of KVM extenders in the switching system. A Windows PC or Tablet with network interface is required for commissioning and operating the software.