- redundant for safety critical applications
- 4K Displayport 1.2 Extender over IP in Fiber
- Max. Resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz/ 4:4:4/8 bit
- 2x SFP+ module multimode up to 300m (opt 120km)
- 4K videos in real time
- sound embedded / analog
- usable in matrix switching system up to 2000 endpoints
- Modular 4K system with excellent price-performance ratio
- Flexible due to USB 2.0 technology developed in house
- Ultraslim 4K Box - 4 Units in 1RU
4K Displayport 1.2 Extender over IP in ultraslim housing in fiber in redundant design.The 4K Extender has a range of 300m/984ft at a resolution of 4096x2160 @ 60Hz with a perfect color coding with 4:4:4 @8 bit per color.
The perfect video transmission allows the signals to be transmitted without delay. USB and video is transmitted over one cable. Real-time 4K videos.
Transparent USB 2.0 interface supports tablets and touch screens, sound modules, printers and more. Ideal for many applications. For memory sticks and USB hard drives the USB upgrade is included. The kvm-tec feature "USB save" prevents viruses from entering via the USB interface by disabling mass storage devices. With the included switching upgrade up to 2000 endpoints the media4Kspecial extender can be integrated into a matrix switching system in combination with a standard 10G network switch. Switching can be done either via the OSD menu with key combination or directly via the switching manager. The intelligent software kvm-tec Switching Manager allows a comfortable management and intuitive operation of the KVM Extender in the switching system. A Windows PC or tablet with network interface in the network is required for commissioning and operation of the software.