If one port fails, there is NO black screen as the other port takes over immediately
something is wrong - immediate notification
Since there is almost no noticeable difference between compressed and uncompressed with kvm-tec, the link failure could also be easily overlooked - hence immediate notification.
- Real uncompressed - for transmission of extreme bit patterns.
- Transmission without artifacts for applications that require high precision
- 4K Displayport 1.2 Extender over IP in Fiber
- Max. Resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz/ 4:4:4/10Bit
- 2x SFP+ module multimode up to 300m (opt 120km)
- 4K videos in real time
- sound embedded / analog
- usable in matrix switching system up to 2000 endpoints
- excellent price-performance ratio
- flexible due to USB 2.0 technology developed in house
- Ultraslim 4K Box - 4 Units in 1RU
4K Displayport 1.2 extender over IP in ultraslim housing in fiber uncompressed. The 4K Extender has a range of 300m at a resolution of 4096x2160 @ 60Hz with a perfect color coding with 4:4:4 @10 bit per color. The 4K Extender transmits all extreme bit patterns without artifacts due to the uncompressed module and is suitable for all applications that require high precision. USB and video is transmitted over one cable. 4K videos in real time.
Transparent USB 2.0 interface supports tablets and touchscreens, sound modules, printers and more. Ideal for many applications. For memory sticks and USB hard drives the USB upgrade is included. The kvm-tec feature "USB save" prevents viruses from entering via the USB interface by disabling mass storage devices. With the included switching upgrade up to 2000 endpoints the media4Kconnect extender can be integrated into a matrix switching system in combination with a standard 10G network switch. Switching can be done either via the OSD menu with key combination or directly via the switching manager. The intelligent software kvm-tec Switching Manager allows a comfortable management and intuitive operation of the KVM Extender in the switching system. A Windows PC or tablet with network interface in the network is required for commissioning and operation of the software.