- From remote (CON) up to 120km/74mi
- Compatible with standard networks
- Zoom function – each part of the screen can therefore be enlarged as a full screen
- Red frame – for easier operation, a red frame for orientation is displayed when changing screens
- Ergonomic workstations for many applications in control rooms
The 4K Multiview Commander is an additional feature for the 4K KVM Extender. This feature allows video signals from different PCs to be displayed simultaneously on only one 4Kscreen. With the kvm-tec innovation, the PCs can also be controlled and operated via the kvm-tec transparent USB 2.0 transfer. This feature is unique worldwide. Thanks to the skillful management of USB transmission, kvm-tec has succeeded in making every screen content individually usable. Depending on the mouse position, the USB signals can be routed to the corresponding PC to make the screen content usable. With the 4K Multiview Commander, up to 4 different PCs can be controlled and operated with one 4K monitor, depending on the resolution. Also with different operating systems. This kvm-tec feature enables ergonomic and space-saving work with 4k applications in control and monitoring rooms. The 4K Multiview Commander is available stand alone or in configuration with the Switching Manager.
Operation System independent e.g Linux, Windows