- DVI-I USB 2.0 KVM Extender
- Resolution 1920x1200@60 Hz
- Max. distance 100 m/328ft in copper
- Full HD videos in real time
- USB 2.0 transparent - in house development
- Only one CAT5e/6/7 cable for USB and video
- USB save feature
- Can be used in the Matrix Switching System up to 1000 endpoints
- Screw on DVI connector
- for industrial use at temperatures up to 55°C / 131°F ambient
- point to point or Matrix Switching Systems (Switch Layer 3)
INDUSTRYFLEXline copper single redundant
is a highly optimized KVM Extender over IP for high temperature ranges. For distances up to 100m/328ft in copper at a resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz For point to point connection or in matrix switching systems up to 1000 endpoints.
INDUSTRYFLEXline- crisis proofed and likes it hot !
suitable for high temperatures up to 55°C / 131°F and indestructible flash .
Function of the factory partition (program memory) in the flash memory: In the event of a power failure during an update, the information in the flash can be destroyed. kvm-tec has taken precautions here and so there is a crisis proofed area in the flash that cannot be overwritten and is therefore indestructible. The extender then starts from the crisis proofed area with the correct information.
REDUNDANT for high security in critical applications The perfect tuning of the kvm-tec video compression with low latency (<1.38ms) allows a delay-free transmission. USB and video are transmitted via a CAT5e/6/7 cable.
Mouse glide & switch
up to 16 monitors can be operated with one mouse and keyboard