- Easy Login and Logout (ADMIN&USER)
- Intuitive control through coloured stored extender status
- GRID and TREEVIEW Layout
- Flexible renaming of extenders in the system
- Icons for control, disconnect and connection and sharing
- Extender Binding
- Capturing - 4K uncompressed screen shot
- Super fast live preview
The intelligent software solution from kvm-tec for managing all KVM extenders connected in a matrix switching system up to 2000 endpoints. The local and remote parts can be connected or disconnected by touch or mouse click. For a quick overview, the extenders are arranged in an optimized way and the status of the extenders is highlighted in color.
- stores up to 5 various scenarios
- display of the USER sessions
- update management for all extenders in the switching system
- Extender setting definition
- Multihead groups and static partner
- Mouse glide&switch
- 4K Multiview Commander Management
- unlocking kvm-tec upgrades
- displays & Update the current firmware version in the Switching System
Switching Manager Software up to 100/1000 endpoints for FLEXline included.
Switching Manager Software up to 2000 endpoints for ULTRALINE 4K ,MATRIXLINE and media4Kconnect included.
Can be used in a dedicated network via Gigabit Switch. 1 Gigabit bandwidth is required from each port to any other port. IGMP Snooping
ULTRALINE 4K requires 10 Gigabit bandwidth: IGMP Snooping
Max ports Number: 2000, e.g. 1000 and 1000 workstations
Kvm-tec upgrades for Matrix Switching System
(already pre-installed and unlockable )
On the REMOTE Unit the activation of the Switching upgrade takes place (already pre-installed
and also after delivery via the serial number via a code unlockable (email@example.com)
Required number of switching upgrades per switching system
- Up to 5 remote units in the system 5 upgrades are unlocked and 1 upgrade is paid for
Starting with the 6th Remote Unit, the number of required upgrades in the system is unlocked and 5 upgrades are paid for.