The intelligent software solution from kvm-tec for managing all KVM extenders connected in a matrix switching system up to 2000 endpoints. The local and remote parts can be connected or disconnected by touch or mouse click. For a quick overview, the extenders are arranged in an optimized way and the status of the extenders is highlighted in color.
- stores up to 5 various scenarios
- display of the USER sessions
- update management for all extenders in the switching system
- Extender setting definition
- Multihead groups and static partner
- Mouse glide&switch
- 4K Multiview Commander Management
- unlocking kvm-tec upgrades
- displays & Update the current firmware version in the Switching System
Switching Manager Software up to 48 endpoints for SMARTLINE, MASTERLINE,INDUSTRYLINE and LVDS Solution optionally available.
Switching Manager Software up to 2000 endpoints for ULTRALINE 4K and MATRIXLINE, USBLINE included.
Can be used in a dedicated network via Gigabit Switch. 1 Gigabit bandwidth is required from each port to any other port. IGMP Snooping
ULTRALINE 4K requires 10 Gigabit bandwidth: IGMP Snooping
Max ports Number: 480, e.g. 240 and 240 workstations
Kvm-tec upgrades for Matrix Switching System
(already pre-installed and unlockable )
On the REMOTE Unit the activation of the Switching upgrade takes place (already pre-installed
and also after delivery via the serial number via a code unlockable (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Required number of switching upgrades per switching system
- Up to 5 remote units in the system 5 upgrades are unlocked and 1 upgrade is paid for
Starting with the 6th Remote Unit, the number of required upgrades in the system is unlocked and 5 upgrades are paid for.