kvm-tec is the only Austrian manufacturer of KVM (Keyboard,Video,Mouse) extenders as well as KVM matrix switching systems. We are a family-run company, which has its roots in Austria and meanwhile exists for more than 40 years.
Our KVM extenders are used in projects all over the world (TV & Broadcast, industry, control rooms, medical technology, educational institutions, Esports) and are always needed when PCs/servers and workstations are installed far away from each other - e.g. when computers are physically separated in the server room and video, audio, as well as USB signals are to be transmitted over long distances (up to 120km), without delay.
Contribute to the development of our revolutionary digital high-tech Over IP KVM - Extender product family
You will work on architecture, VHDL logic design (FPGA), HW-related programming of PC systems (embedded CPUs in FPGAs)
PCB layout (Altium)
- Technical vocational training (HTL, FH, TU) or corresponding professional experience with focus on electrical engineering
- Experience in hardware development
- Analytical way of thinking and approach
- Pleasure in learning new technologies and functions independently
- Independent and structured way of working
- Language skills: good German and good English
- Responsible and varied job
- Very pleasant working environment in a collegial and motivated team
- A secure and long-term job in an expanding, international high-tech family business
- Flexible working hours, modern workplace infrastructure and much more.
- The opportunity to actively contribute ideas and drive them forward
- Starting date: immediately, full-time employment in a permanent position
- Modern office infrastructure with fitness area and swimming pond
- Advanced training supports you in your professional development
- Joint company events