kvm-tec is the only Austrian manufacturer of KVM (Keyboard,Video,Mouse) extenders as well as KVM matrix switching systems. We are a family-run company, which has its roots in Austria and meanwhile exists for more than 40 years.
Our KVM extenders are used in projects all over the world (TV & Broadcast, industry, control rooms, medical technology, educational institutions, Esports) and are always needed when PCs/servers and workstations are installed far away from each other - e.g. when computers are physically separated in the server room and video, audio, as well as USB signals are to be transmitted over long distances (up to 120km), without delay.
Contribute to the development of our revolutionary digital high-tech Over IP KVM - Extender product family
You will work on architecture, VHDL logic design (FPGA), HW-related programming of PC systems (embedded CPUs in FPGAs)
PCB layout (Altium)
- Technical vocational training (HTL, FH, TU) or corresponding professional experience with focus on electrical engineering
- Experience in hardware development
- Analytical way of thinking and approach
- Pleasure in learning new technologies and functions independently
- Independent and structured way of working
- Language skills: good German and good English
- Responsible and varied job
- Very pleasant working environment in a collegial and motivated team
- A secure and long-term job in an expanding, international high-tech family business
- Flexible working hours, modern workplace infrastructure and much more.
- The opportunity to actively contribute ideas and drive them forward
- Starting date: immediately, full-time employment in a permanent position
- A gross annual salary in line with the market from € 50,000 (junior) and from € 60,000 (senior), with the willingness to overpay according to your qualifications and experience
- Modern office infrastructure with fitness area and swimming pond
- Advanced training supports you in your professional development
- Joint company events
kvm-tec is an internationally active company that develops and distributes KVM extenders as well as KVM features and software solutions. The company with headquarters in Tattendorf stands for innovation, flexibility and individuality at the highest level.
The internationally distributed products, features and software solutions are unique worldwide due to the kvm-tec in-house development and claim highest usability and flexibility in the KVM system.
Be part of the team - be part of the spirit!
To strengthen our support team we are looking for:
(Junior) Support- & Testing employee (F/M)
Full time in Tattendorf
- 1st Level Support & 2nd Level Support
- Testing of devices
- Supporting customers in setting up new systems
- Answering technical questions from customers
- Testing and configuration of components
- Documentation of customer issues
- Computer skills
- Technical understanding
- Friendly and competent appearance
- Good command of English
- Commitment, problem-solving skills, ability to work under pressure and independent, efficient way of working
- You can expect a varied job in a dynamic and attractive company with innovative corporate infrastructure (swimming pond, relaxing lounge & fitness room, employee events) and a fresh, young working atmosphere.
- For this position based on full-time employment we offer an annual gross salary of at least EUR 35.000,-- with readiness for overpayment with appropriate experience and qualification.
Please send your meaningful application to: email@example.com