Kvm-tec AR (Augmented Reality) 3D Extender
- Open the photo / camera app on your cell phone or tablet
- Point the camera at the QR Code.
- A link appears. Click on show (not on load)
- Click on the symbol in the upper right corner
- Wait for the short loading time.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and place the AR 3D Extender virtually on a surface in your environment. (Alternatively, you can view the Extender model in 3D without AR function).
AR requires an IOS or IpadOS device with IOS 12 and an A9 processor or newer.
Scan the Code on the left pic
the smallest and most cost-efficient 4K KVM Box on the market
DP1.2 KVM Extender in fiber for Matrix Switching Systems up to 2000 endpoints and more
As redundant version for safety-critical applications
As uncompressed 30 bit color version for the transmission of extreme bit patterns without artifacts
Gateway2go for remote workplaces and access to the switching system
The required bandwidth is reduced by a special bandwidth management and therefore remote working in almost real time is possible. Gateway2 go is connected to the Internet via VPN tunnel and can therefore be connected from the remote workstation to any PC in the matrix switching system.
you have an extisting KVM system
excellent, because then you already know the advantages of KVM solutions and we don‘t need to convince you here about KVM extenders or matrix switching systems.
Your current KVM system is analog and not expandable
then it is now interesting for you - because with the connect combine & GO system your already existing KVM system is connected with only one FLEXline local unit and you are ready to expand your KVM system as a KVM high performance system with all advantages.
No matter if you need home office, remote workplaces or access to virtual machines.
CONNECT COMBINE & GO