... Switch -up & work
- intuitive operation and management
- with the base commande the KVM Extender in the switching system can
- connected, disconnected and shared
- information of all extenders in the network can be queried
- Mouse glide & switch groups can be created and edited and arranged as desired
- update service
- the operation of several users is possible
- Main and user rights can be flexibly assigned and defined
- User Group, Admin, Universal Admin
- Active directory
Communication in the Web Switching Manager takes place via the API service, which translates the information for the extenders into understandable commands.
The Switching Manager can be operated via a web browser or as an app and can be used for a wide range of platforms and operating systems (Windows, Linux).
For the installation a tablet or PC is required and it can be chosen between automatic installation or self-configuration of the web server.
In the case of automatic installation, the API is automatically installed if desired. In the other case, the web server is configured first and then the installation continues. The server for API can also be set up virtually or in the cloud.
The intuitive operation simplifies the management of all KVM extenders in the matrix switching system. The assignment of user rights in different levels and the definition of main and user rights make the KVM system flexible.
With the KVM software, matrix switching systems are managed up to 2000 endpoints and the system can be expanded at any time with endpoint packages.
How can it be that kvm-tec matrix switching systems can have more than 2000 endpoints ? Other switching systems are limited to 650 endpoints.
Since the endpoints behave passively during switching, there is almost no limit.
HELP - the KVM system is getting bigger - do I have to replace the whole system ?
Don't worry about your success we grow with you ! With endpoint packages the Matrix Switching System can be extended at any time.