- DVI-I USB 2.0 KVM Extender
- Resolution 1920x1200@60 Hz
- Max. distance 150 m/492ft in copper
- Full HD videos in real time
- USB 2.0 transparent - in house development
- Only one CAT5e/6/7 cable for USB and video
- USB save feature
- Can be used in the Matrix Switching System up to 1000 endpoints
- Screw on DVI connector
- PoE Version (Switch supports PoE)
The highly optimized KVM Extender over IP has a range of 150m/492ft at a resolution of 1920x1200 @60 Hz and is available in copper as single redundant version
Redundant for high security in critical applications
The perfect tuning of kvm-tec video compression with a low latency time enables a delay-free transmission of the signals. USB and video is transmitted via CAT5e/6/7 cable. Due to the DVI extension Full HD videos can be transmitted in real time.
USB memory, sound, RS232, analog VGA- as DVI transfer are already included.
With the included switching upgrade up to 1000 endpoints, the MAXflex Extender can be integrated into a matrix switching system up to 1000 endpoints in conjunction with a standard network switch. kvm-tec Switching Manager - the intelligent software enables convenient management and intuitive operation of KVM extenders in the switching system. A Windows PC or Tablet with network interface is required for commissioning and operating the software.
Softwarefeature - Mouse glide &Switch
up to 8 screens can be operated and
controlled with 1 mouse & 1 keyboard